- Need new managers to be better coaches for their employees?
- Looking for ways to get new managers to take teams to a higher performance?
- Need new managers to hit the ground running and start making an impact faster?
- Taking over a new team, but don’t want to make mistakes or move too slow- or too fast?
- Want to learn how to keep your employees motivated?
If you answered yes to any of the 5 questions above- you are not alone, but the good news is we can help. Jamail Development Group can get your new managers leading and coaching- more effectively, and with better results- on day 1.
One of the greatest struggles in business today is managing development. One reason for this is the lack of time and resources available. Many times the new manager is left to their own device to learn from previous managers or from best practices from more senior managers leading to more of the same old results and cultures.
At JDG we believe the sooner and faster we can teach a manager how to coach, the faster the organization will see new success and growth. At JDG the sink or swim method is a thing of the past. The best way to turn managers into coaches is to teach them how to coach before they learn the wrong habits- or worse develop the wrong mindset.
Never have a poor, under-performing culture again!
When managers leave our training they will learn the power of creating a thriving culture. How to mandate positive and productive attitudes and practices. They learn how to recruit great talent and make them better through high levels of accountability and employee development.
We believe our success starts with our ongoing relationship with our clients. We understand that our job is to serve our clients. We will also teach this same belief to our students.
COACHING IS A LEADERSHIP SKILL THAT MOST LEADERS WERE NEVER TAUGHT!
There are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Although we have done 100’s of training’s for our clients – we earn every training, one training at a time.
Recommendation of Scheduling:
- Conduct quarterly training’s for all new managers or newly promoted managers
- Class sizes are limited to up to 40 participants per class
Structure of training:
- Two full days including-
– Lecture (teaching)
– Group discussion & creation
– Small group scrimmage sessions to test the concepts